Global KM implementation methodology
A Knowledge Management project is a fairly complex process, involving a variety of aspects, including corporate organization, human ressources assessment, technical analysis, management and strategic resolutions. A KM project typically involves :
- managing and monitoring global corporate evolution,
- organizing business processes and define methods,
- leveraging technology tools,
- enhancing corporate communications,
- leveraging information on a global scale including business processes, projects and corporate strategy.
The most significant returns on investment are made from long term KM projects that involve a large enough number of contributors.
Think Global, Act Local
A KM Project is a global approach, bringing together to complementary visions :
- a systemic view that describes the keys components.
- a chronological view that defines the milestones of KM implementation
We provide to our customers with support throughout all project phases :
phase 1 : Requirements analysis and design of a personalized KM model
phase 2 : Experimentation strategy follow-up through breaking projects.
phase 3 : Deployment on a global scale